Askk is a full-working App Template where people can post, browse or edit questions and answers, help users who need to know something about any topic or just get answers to their own questions.
Users are also allowed to post Anonymous questions/answers, report inappropriate content/users, like and dislike answers and share questions to social network apps, email and SMS.
You as the admin of the app can also daily check your database for reported content/users.
Check out the Features section below to see what this app does.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved.
Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Push Notifications and other features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive online Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
- Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse, and post Questions or Answers
- Search questions by keywords
- Report inappropriate Users or Content
- Profile screen with cover and avatar images
- Filter Questions by Trending, latest, not answered yet or by choosing a category
- Edit profile with Name, Username, Email, etc
- Set the Best Answer in a Question’s details screen (only the question’s owner can do that)
- Email verification
- Notifications screen (check likes and answers)
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Push Notifications
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Online Documentation
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java/XML language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store – the Emulators may fail during test
- A free account on back4app.com
June 15, 2019 - First release, Android Studio 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java/XML language
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review HERE